Hi, friends! How are you today? Here’s my Holiday Gift Guide for the Sporty Spice! A lot of these are personal favorites, and obviously one of them is leopard print.
1. Blake Brody In-studio Flats $105 – adorable & functional footwear for your studio sports like yoga, pilates, yogalates, barre…
2. Oiselle Rundies $65 – a pair for every
day run of the week (track, tempo, fartlek, race, easy 6, long run and rest!)
3. Oiselle Onyx Tight $70 – Seriously the most flattering and comfortable and tights I’ve ever put on my body.
4. Balega Hidden Dry Running Sock $8.99 – my favorite running sock!
5. Balega Performance Compression Running Socks $39.99 – increases blood flow which boosts energy in those tired legs and helps with recovery!
6. Tweezerman Sole Mate Pedicure Tool $20 – because being an athlete can’t always be glamorous.
8. Camelbak Groove Filter Bottle $25 – fountain water has never tasted so good
9. American Apparel Long Leg Warmer $18 – just because I love a long leg warmer
10. Trigger Point “The Grid” Foam Roller $39 – it’s harder than traditional foam rollers which means better rolling and no denting/wearing out
If you missed it, here’s yesterday’s gift guide, Stocking Stuffers for the Cook.
I have a lot of studying on the schedule for today with 2 final exams later this week but I’ll be back tonight with Today’s Tastes and a workout recap!
Have a great one!